fredag den 15. juni 2012

Hey guys.


I've just heard that one of my friends has got a new pair of earrings and she send me a picture of them....


... and I think they are pretty cool. You can also get a similar-looking pair.
I think that these earrings is cute with long/medium sized hair and either having your hair in a cute hairstyle, or not.


You can also wear these if you've another hole in your ear, just like my friend. 


I think that wearing these earrings in both ears is to much to me, but if you're going to buy a pair of these, make sure you don't buy a pair, and then realize you can't wear both at the same time.
I did.... 


Important!! 
If you have braces in a silver-looking color, don't get a pair of these in a gold-looking color. 
It looks like someone have thrown a bomb of jewelry in your face!


Love,
Sofie :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar