lørdag den 16. juni 2012

KEEP CALM

Hey Babes!
So first of all i hope you like our new writers. They are both really sweet girls. And I hope you'll enjoy the post from both Sofie and TalkToMe <3

But let's talk fashion <3 THE KEEP CALM SHIRTS? HOT ORE NOT???
I don't owe a keep calm shirt, 'cause I think they are a bit over rated. Some of them are quite nice, and funny, but some of them are pretty lame and annoying.
 


So here are some keep calm shirts, if you didn't know what I was talking about.

The first one:
The white one the the pink writing. I think it's adorable. But still It's fine for just a normal T-shirt, it just doesn't have meaning enough to be a serious keep calm, and it ain't really a funny one either.
The second one:
The real one!!! I really love it, and for me it's a must have, really!!! None of the other keep calm shirts can compere to this.

The third one:
You know that I am Harry Potter fan (huge fan), So had to show this shirt here on the blog. I think that it's fun creative, but it's only real Harry Potter fans who would buy this shirt. But I LOVE IT!!!


The fourth one and the fifth one:
The are just awesome, let me say two words "Moustache" and "Geeks".  Loves both things !!! Seriously. So cant really hate these shirts.

Shirts I hate could be those who says: "Keep Calm and Dupstep on" or "Keep Calm and eat a cupcake" they annoy me! <33

XOXO EM :*


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar