søndag den 26. august 2012

Hot Topic!!!

Hey babes!

So I'm here again <3
And I will write a little about my new discovered favorite store <3 HOT TOPIC!!
I nearly spend two hours in the story, when I were in America. Why don't we have hot topic in Denmark??
It makes me sad :(

But here's some of the stuff from my online wishlist:


I'm completely in love with this Panic! at the disco T-shirt <3
It's a must have!!!
Also because they are truly amazing!! <3
















Can  it be any cuter than this!? 
It's DOMO socks!!! 
They are so fantastic !!!!!!!!! 


















Then there's this Batman IPhone case, it would totally match my new Batman shirt <33
I'm madly in love with Batman :P
And I think I'll make a Batgirl costume for our last day off school, were all the seniors are dressed up <3













And the Slim Shady necklace! Ain't it just awesome!!
I  can't wait to buy it!

















PARTY! SLEEP! REPEAT! 
That's what i'm living for :P 
No seriously, who doesn't like partying!!
must have!!!















Those shoes!
That tip!
They are AWESOME!!
They are my dream shoes!
I hope to buy it before going to the "Born this way ball" !!
so now you know I'm going to Born this way Ball <3
I love Lady Gaga! She's so amazing <33













XOXO EM :* 

LOVE YOU!!  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar