fredag den 24. august 2012

Make-up review, Dream nude airform

Hey Babes!

So here's a little make-up review of the Maybelline Dream Nude airform (021 nude).
So this is the product we're talking about.
It promises to be an easier alternative to an foundation, that stays on, looks natural and feels nice on the skin. And it should be easy to put on too.

Okay it's not as lovely as they say!








So this is me without make-up. Terrible right :D
So this is the product, it looks really greasy, it's really hard to handle, and the product gives you way to much, way more than you need.
Here this is me with the product on. You can't really see it, witch means that you have to have really clear skin. If you have to many skin problems, 'cause it wont cover it!!!




  
this is the bronzing powder that I use for my cheekbones (Glam Bronze, La Terra, Loréal)

  this is my regular powder ( True match, Loréal)

  Then there's my eye shadow, Loréal color infaillible no. 002)

  then there's my eyeliner from Gosh, I apply it on the top and the bottom of my eye.



  then I'll use "one by one" from maybelline and million lashes from Loréal. And last but not least my glam shine lip gloss.

And the finished result <3 Jaii :*


XOXO EM



























Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar