søndag den 2. december 2012

An update

Hey Babes!
Just a little update here on a few things.

1) I'm so freaking sorry, that I haven't been writing for a long time now, but i promise I'll be back now.

2)It's so cold. it's nearly decmber and they've said that we might get snow this week! WFT! All of this freaking cold meand that I need to go shopping for warm clothing since my mom doesn't think I can wear t'shirts to school anymore. I do anyways, because I don't really got the money to buy clothes and Christmas gifts.

3) Sofie and I were in Næstved, this little city town, or we were in a smaller town just out side, we were in Rønnede... We colored our hair :)
It wasn't a lot, but it was just a try...
Before
After

Looking good right :)
We used Casting Cream Gloss <3
4) But uhm yeah I'm still with my boy, Magnus. <3 We're pretty well going. Yeah we're fighting a lot but we're also having a good time to. Don't wanna talk to much about that. 

5) T, a girl named Laura, a girl named Fouzia and I tried getting tickets to the one direction but they where sold out in 8 minutes, both concerts! WTF! 
  but aren't they just lovely?..

Specially with Niall, he's so fucking amazing!!
Niall James Horan is born September 13th 1993. He's from Ireland. He's a member of One Direction and he's the lovely, funny, always hungry blonde in the band. He's a big fan of Justin Bieber which I think is the only bad thing about him.

6) Now we can't forget Panic! at the disco, can we? I'm still in love with the wonderful lead singer of the band BRENDON URIE!!! He is all the way trough flawless. I'm just so sad that he married that woman Sarah! He has to be mine one day!!
Brendon Boyd Urie born April 12th 1987 is an American musician and the lead vocalistrhythm guitaristpianist and singer-songwriter of Panic! at the Disco. He also plays drumsbass guitaraccordionorgancello,violin, and trumpet. He's so talented!
How can you not love him? I know I will love him to the end of my life!
If you don't know who they are, then you should check them out! Panic! at the disco, I write sins not tragedies:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

7) ALEX EVANS!!!
So I was surfing a little on the web. and then I found him the ultimate emo boy, never seen anything so damn hot!!
How can you be this hot! He was so hot, that half long black emo hair, and those snakebites! And then I showed Sof this üpper cute guy, and she was also freaking out over his hotness, and then we googled him... and he has gotten a lot older, now he's really ugly and really mainstream, too bad :( 
What so ever his still cute here, it's from back when myspace was cool...
And then I read this fanfic about him, which made me fall in love..... But i discovered a new band which made me laugh so bad :D

8) BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR!
They are so terrible it becomes funny, really! And I found something newer with 'em. And one of 'em has gotten a little chubby... And they've made some more serious music, but they still look kind of silly. And the chubby one like sits in a some sand and tries to be real serious but he's just looking really dumb...

What so ever... It was all from now :P 

XOXO EM :*




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar