lørdag den 22. december 2012



Hey Babes!
So it's December! and almost Christmas. 
And now the hardest part, what to wear for Christmas eve?
I'm always wearing a dress, and a think that Christmas is a fantastic opportunity to wear a dress You're with your family, the people you love, it's a lovely holiday, and it's all about joy and being happy. 
It's a "romantic" and warm holiday just the mood for a dress.
And when it comes to me, I know i need stilettos, but I wont make it to vulgar 'cause it can become vulgar if your dress is too short and your heels are too high. 
My heels will, of cause, be really high but my dress will be kind of long. 
I think I'll be wearing this rosé dress from "MTWTFSS Weekday". I bought my dress in Berlin on a class trip a few weeks ago. I'll also be wearing my rosé stilettos with bows and glitter. I bought those in Macys when I were in California, USA this summer. 
So yeah well this is my Christmas outfit. Off 'cause with some bright make-up, and nude/skin-colored stockings. And maybe a few white and rosé bracelets.

I know that you can find weekday-shop in all the Scandinavia contrys, but I think they might be in a lot of European countrys, I don't weather they are in USA. Macy's is a shop, I've only found in USA, i don't think you'll be able to find them in Europe.   


Off cause there's a lot of things to wear for Christmas. Even though Christmas is a warm family holiday, it doesn't mean that you can't yourself up.

XOXO EM :*







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar