mandag den 21. januar 2013

Shopping with Sof


Hey Babes!
So me and Sof went shopping this weekend <3
And we spend way too much money, just saying...

I don't have a budget of what Sofie brought, but here's my budget <3

First I bought a CD/DVD with Panic! at the disco, it's called Live in Chicago <3
i costed 39.95 dkk or 13.7 USD <3 real cheap
I was really happy to finally buy this! 
'Cause you can't really find any Panic! at the disco stuff in DK <3


Sofie also bought this CD/DVD <3










And I bought this shirt in Monki <3 
It says "glowing in the dark" and wanna hear a secret it does glow in the dark <3
It costed 120 dkk or 21.41 USD so that wasn't that bad <3


 And then I bought this one in Gina Trico for the same price <3
In Gina I also bought underwear :*

We also went to NewYorker and i bought two bras <3 

And in Matas i bought:
 Powder from Maybelline New York <3 It's a dream matte powder, and so far I really like it.
Concealer from Maybelline New York, it's Dream Lumi touch highlight concealer, it's kinda clear but it works <3
Lipstick from Rimmel London, Lasting Finish 1000 kisses, in the color 800 Carry On Cherry <3
Can't really remember what those things costed, i bought it on a giftcard <3

 And at last I bought this day calender, it says "This is my time" it costed 125 dkk or 22.30 USD <3


And i bought a little extra stuff and some food <3




XOXO EM :*




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar