tirsdag den 25. december 2012

Brendon Urie! What can I say?!

Hey Babes!
So I'll just fangirl a bit in this post :* 'Cause I'm in freaking love with this guy!!!
His name is BRENDON URIE!!!!

And he's a totally fuckable hottie, can't believe his hotness!! <3
The Urban dictionary gives us the wise words of the people:
    - The attractive and talented lead singer of panic! at the disco.
    - Group of Fan Girls: LykE O Me GEe It"S bREnD0n UriE!!! wAtS a H0tTiEE!!!
 Brendon Urie: Well of course who the hell do you think I am?
    - No need to mention that he is the SEXIEST man alive.
    - The hottest thing in the universe
 with amazing lips
 If men were steak, he would be filet mingon

And last:  Brendon Urie is the sex!
TRUE DAT!

I'm not the only one on this planet thinking Brendon is the sexiest thing alive! Like Hello have you seen him! Or not yet but here's a photo of the beast I'm talking about.

http://favim.com/image/316203/
Taken from this site. 












How can you not adore this face, this body!!




And I won't even get started on his voice.
My friend once looked at me and said: right now, I'm having an ear-orgams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owk5YXluv9M
And I'll promise you'll experience in this video, he sings so fucking amazing!!!

Okay enough about my opinion, here's some facts:
His full name is Brendon Boyd Urie.
He's born the 12th of April 1987.
He's the lead siger in Panic! at the disco!
But he's also a song writer and pianist.
He also plays drums, bass guitar, accordion, organ, cello, violin, and trumpet.
Urie was born in Summerlin, Nevada.
He was raised in a Mormon family.
In a 2011 interview, Urie described himself as a "spazz in high school". He explained that one student would always bully him.
Got my info from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendon_Urie

XOXO EM 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar