tirsdag den 8. januar 2013

Been Shopping



Hey babes!
So I've been doing some January shopping.
But before that i dyed my hair blond!!!





So I went from this light brown kind of boring.
 To this really light yellow-ish color. Sadly this is a really bad quality so you can't really see how yellow it is <3

But yes I went shopping.
first i bought this cover for my IPad in snake pattern.
I costed 250 dkk or 43.91 USD
It's from Fris & co.
I really love Friss & co. I think it's a really nice brand.

And here it is opened <3







So then I bought new shoes from Gina Trico, they costed 99 dkk 17.31 USD
and my new Friss & Co. cover costed the same. 
I think it was a nice deal, got it all half price. 


and last i bought this book about Lady Gaga!!
100 dkk 17.56 USD <3
It's called "Alt om Lady Gaga" or in English "Everything about Lady Gaga" <3


XOXO EM :*

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar